Branch changes

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 31 18:32:15 PDT 2004

Let's move this process forward.

Do we simply rename the testing branch, or keep it as-is (it's just a
name so it doesn't really matter from an editorial or technical point of
view).

Renaming makes more sense to me. Call it 6.x-branch or 6.0-branch: will
we release 6.1, 6.2, etc from it too.

I haven't worked with SVN branching yet so I would appreciate if one of
you guys can make the change and let me know when it's done so I can
begin to put the modified text into SVN starting tomorrow.