Purpose of the FAQ

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 17:46:10 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 07:30:31PM -0400, Jon wrote:

> Why not reword the section to have people use the bootcds.  There could be a
> "release" cd that includes the packages tarball and this would resolve all
> of the issues about a host not meeting requirements.

I'd rather roll around in broken glass and then take a bath in rubbing
alcohol then have to download an ISO on a 28.8 modem.

--
Archaic

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty
when the government's purposes are beneficient...The greatest dangers to
liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but
without understanding."

- Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis