Udev in b6_0: to be or not to be

DJ Lucas dj at lucasit.com
Tue Jun 1 22:23:05 PDT 2004

Jeremy Utley wrote:

> None taken, but the original goal of BELFS was to have a system that
> could be experimented with, and used.  It just doesn't make sense if
> unstable is always completely broken so far as to not be able to be
> built - what's the use of having instructions that don't work.

I didn't mean to imply that the instructions 'don't work'.  Just that in
unstable, as you've already caught, not a lot of energy should be spent
on grammar and punctuation (and even presentation to some extent, tho it
could also be used for this part too).  It should most definately be
functional.

-- DJ Lucas