HTML output: colors, fonts & spacing

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 3 09:11:52 PDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Nick Fotopoulos said the following on 03-06-2004 02:48:
>

>> James probably replied, but disconnected before it was sent, and stayed
>> offline until now.
>

> Probably the message was held by some filter for human review and only
> allowed yesterday.

Yea, I got a message that is was waiting for moderator approval.  I just
thought it was because of the picture was too big for the list and
ignored it.  The issue was soon fixed, so I never hollered to have it
released.

This brings up and question: Who all has the ability to release a
message in the moderator queue?

James