LFS Package GPG Signature

Roel Neefs geryon at gaosu.rave.org
Mon Jun 7 13:00:17 PDT 2004

On Monday 07 June 2004 21:31, Matthew Burgess wrote:

> Firstly, apologies for any incovenience caused by the way I signed
> and distributed my key - but this was done under advisement as I'm a
> GPG newbie too!  I *did* upload my key to a key-server, but also
> provide my key on belgarath for those that want it that way.
> Additionally, the tarball mirrors provide a copy of my key, although

that's the .asc, not the public key, which isn't mirrored ofcourse :)
Btw, the tarball never was on belgarath, it was made and signed by Matt,
uploaded to me and distributed from my mirror, if someone hacks
belgarath, there's nothing he can do about the packages tarball
afaict :)

--
Roel Neefs
http://lfs.rave.org/lfs/news.html and ftp://gaosu.rave.org/pub/linux/lfs