LFS Package GPG Signature

Justin Knierim lfs at jrknierim.de
Mon Jun 7 14:09:52 PDT 2004

Ian Molton wrote:

>Indeed. I never bother to check md5sums. I *know* perfectly well that I should, but I dont know how (Im sure its very easy).

I know what you mean.  I have been doing lfs for quite a few years, and
have still not checked a md5sum.  I know I should do it also,
but...but...but.

>Laziness will out.
>
>PS. when did everyone here last perform a backup?

Here I am a bit more prepared, with 2 mirrored hdd's in my server, one
in a drive tray which I store outside of the server after syncing the
disks.  Would be better to store it in a different building, but I don't
have any top secret files that I need to save forever.  If I lose data,
then I am SOL.

--
Justin R. Knierim
lfs at jrknierim dot de