LFS Package GPG Signature

Randy McMurchy LFS-User at mcmurchy.com
Mon Jun 7 17:01:45 PDT 2004

On Mon, June 07, 2004 at 18:53 -0500, Ronald Hummelink wrote:

> Randy McMurchy wrote:
>
> >If these question/answer sessions were archived, the support
> >level would decrease, as more and more common questions are
> >available via search mechanisms.
> >

> Device me a way to properly search in the archives. I have fairly
> complete logs (in raw irc!) in the ircbot's database of the past 5
> months or so.

I don't understand your question. I don't know what you
mean by "Device me a way to ....." I'm glad you have an
archive of the irc, this is your personal archive, or is
it publically available?

If it's available to anyone, then I'm just plain wrong.
I've never used irc, ever. Never really have had a need.
So maybe I'm just full of bunk. I just figured these
chat sessions were private chat sessions, not archived
for the general public to peruse.

My apologies for lack of understanding of the technology.

--
Randy