LFS Package GPG Signature

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 7 17:24:15 PDT 2004

Roel Neefs said the following on 08-06-2004 02:02:

> That's why there's a faq, i don't think it's a coincidence that the faq
> was first made by someone who was on irc regularly. It's true that
> perhaps we didn't really pass the new faqs through, perhaps we can work
> on that, we talked about the current issues with Matt today on irc.

Sure, I accept all patches you'll send along, or other material under
the conditions of http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/#contribute :-)
I'm also willing to extend the FAQ team with one or more regular
member(s) from IRC so you're not dependent on me. In the future, once
the main website is setup with a CMS (testing TWiki now), I intend to
open the FAQ even more to user-contributed material.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans