Official FTP Mirror

Roel Neefs geryon at gaosu.rave.org
Tue Jun 8 15:03:45 PDT 2004

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 23:13, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Following on from
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/website/2004-June/002925.ht
>ml, Roel Neefs has agreed to become the official FTP mirror for LFS.
> His server at ftp://gaosu.rave.org will be the primary site, where
> our other mirrors will rsync from so they can keep up-to-date.
>
> Thanks to Jeroen for the initiating this, and to Roel of course, for
> donating the ever-valuable bandwidth.

Thanks, i'll try my best to keep it updated :)

PS: to give credit where it belongs, the server is located in the
Infogroep (studentclub) server room on the campus of the Brussels Free
University (VUB) in Belgium and maintained by gaosu (unix user group),
so i would like to thank them here. :)

--
Roel Neefs
http://lfs.rave.org/lfs/news.html and ftp://gaosu.rave.org/pub/linux/lfs