New Bootscripts maintainers

Jeremy Utley jeremy at jutley.org
Wed Jun 9 12:46:01 PDT 2004

The LFS-Bootscripts team is pleased to announce 2 additions to our
growing team:

DJ Lucas has agreed to take on the task of helping to ensure that the
LFS and BLFS bootscripts stay in sync.  DJ was very instrumental in the
early stages of the bootscripts rewrite, and we look forward to his
further contribution.

Alexander Patrakov will be further donating his i18n/l10n knowledge into
making sure the bootscripts work with these functions of a modern linux
system.

We welcome them both, and look forward to further advancement in the
bootscripts!

Jeremy Utley
Nathan Coulson
LFS Bootscripts administration team