Makefile for LFS 5,1

Michael Kipper mkipper at rogers.com
Mon Jun 14 14:03:24 PDT 2004

Christophe Devine <devine at iie.cnam.fr> wrote in news:caet8a$tn9$1
@belgarath.linuxfromscratch.org:

> I prefer this method too - it's just simpler to upgrade one single
> package without having to meddle with one huge file. How about making
> your scripts available on some http server ?

I will work on making them available.
For now, I have been using them to create a MythTV PVR, with some other
server stuff, like Apache and BIND. However, if people want to help me make
it purely LFS compatible, that would be great.
I'm one of those people who blur the line between LFS & BLFS, like doing
the bash startup files as part of LFS. To me, those files are inherent
configuration issues with bash, which has no place in BLFS. But anyways...
I will try and secure some webspace (CVS?) and get back to you.

Michael