Synchronize acknowledgements

Jeremy Huntwork jeremy at jenacon.net
Wed Jun 16 05:02:26 PDT 2004

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=LFS-Acknowledgements

> Some names are missing and from some people we don't have contact
> adresses. Please complete the list above if you can; I'll integrate
> all changes into the main website. The books can copy them from
> there.

From the looks of things, the wiki page is getting used pretty regularly
for additions/updates to this list.  Will this continue to be a working
model for site content?  If so, how often should updates occur to the
html page?  (There are currently a number of differences...)

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net