Synchronize acknowledgements

Jeroen Coumans jha.coumans at student.unimaas.nl
Wed Jun 16 05:28:45 PDT 2004

Jeremy Huntwork said the following on 16-06-2004 14:02:

> http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=LFS-Acknowledgements
>
> From the looks of things, the wiki page is getting used pretty regularly
> for additions/updates to this list.  Will this continue to be a working
> model for site content?  If so, how often should updates occur to the
> html page?  (There are currently a number of differences...)

Ideally, there'd be no synchronization.. We could change the link to
point to the Wiki, or find some way to dynamically include the Wiki
content into the site. The first has the problem that the current Wiki
basically allows anyone to edit anything, thus many people have
expressed their rightful concerns about this. The second is probably too
much work, especially wrt. the current testing of TWiki as CMS.

My suggestion would be to synchronize the page when it's stable, eg. if
there haven't been any edits for a number of days. But since you have
done the initial work on this, I'll let you decide on the preferred
course of action.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans