ALFS, alternative implementations list [was: Re: Would anyone use a Makefile to build LFS 5.1.1 ?]

Rolf Veen rolf.veen at helide.com
Wed Jun 16 08:51:20 PDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Yes, that is exactly the purpose of the Wiki! Please go ahead! Also,
> you can use the current (incomplete) list from
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/alfs/implementations.html as a
> starting point.

Following the same idea as the web, I've added the section 'Other
implementations' to the ALFS wiki page at:

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=ALFS

For those people that have scripts or other methods of building LFS:
please add yourself to that section, or send me an email and I'll do
it for you.

Cheers.
Rolf.