Kernel page, once again

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at nospam.dot
Wed Jun 16 15:11:18 PDT 2004

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Jeremy Utley wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 00:32, Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> > Jeremy Utley wrote:
> > ><snip>

> Judging from the reponse we got with the initial development of BE-LFS,
> there's a LOT of people who are using unstable.  Unfortunately, none of
> those people are here on LFS-Dev lending their experiences (good or
> bad).  So we have the precious few of us who have been experimenting
> with it, trying to bring along the people that for whatever reason, are
> afraid of doing so.

Afraid? Maybe not. May be a concious decision to respect the stated
position of one of the (now) editors when he replied to a response to an
RFC "Let those doing the work worry about that".

That's my reason for silence. Respect for the wishes of others, even
when they apparently don't respect ...

> <snip>

Bill Maltby
lfsbillATearthlinkDOTnet