udev/hotplug: A call for testers

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Wed Jun 16 17:08:13 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 07:01:03PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> I'm not sure how to proceed.  I don't know if this is a gcc-3.4 issue, a
> glibc issue, a linux 2.6 issue (probably not), or what.  I'm going to
> try building glibc on the host system and see what errors I get.  I'd
> appreciate any suggestions.

How much unstable testing has been going on from hosts other than LFS?
That might make a difference. I had to build a 5.0 system to build a
5.1.1 system because glibc died. Unrelated errors and system, but host
may be a problem. Just throwing out ideas.

--
Archaic

Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists
precisely in this; that he does good not because he is forced to do so,
but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it.

- Mikhail Bakunin