make check discussion

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Thu Jun 17 18:36:00 PDT 2004

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> It seems to me that the discussion should be where  the checks are
> recommended (i.e., Chapter 6) and the pointers to the discussion
> should be in Chapter 5 where is says "You can do it, but we don't
> recommend it."

When were doing the checks marked as "not recommended" in chapter 5?
The term used should be "optional" in chapter 5...

Never were they "not recommended", those checks give you an insight
into whether your ch5 glibc/preliminary toolchain components are
thoroughly b0rked or not...

Regardless, discussion should be re-iterated chapter 6...

[R]