Error in /etc/hotplug/pnp.rc script

Jeremy Utley jeremy at jutley.org
Sun Jun 20 21:23:39 PDT 2004

Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Jeremy Utley wrote:
>
>> The determination was, if it's in the unstable book, it belongs on
>> hackers - Testing/Stable belongs on LFS-Dev.  The reason for this is,
>> unstable is much more rapidly moving target.  We're just in a
>> situation right now where there is no testing, since we're waiting
>> for GCC 3.4.1 before cutting to testing.
>

> OK, I can live with that, but as a suggestion, perhaps the lfs-hackers
> list should be renamed lfs-unstable.
>
>> At any rate, your testing of unstable is much appreciated, Bruce!
>

> No problem.  I need to do it to check out the packages in blfs in
> anticipation of unstable moving to testing.
>
>  -- Bruce

Bruce - I have changes already for *MOST* of BLFS for unstable in my
nALFS profiles - if you know how to read them, feel free to browse my
svn repo of profiles:

http://www.be-linux.org/svn - click the drop-down at the top right and
select blfs-profile to get to them.

Or if you need advice on a specific package, let me know.

-J-