Error in /etc/hotplug/pnp.rc script

Jeremy Utley jeremy at jutley.org
Sun Jun 20 23:16:36 PDT 2004

Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Jeremy Utley wrote:
>
>> Bruce - I have changes already for *MOST* of BLFS for unstable in my
>> nALFS profiles - if you know how to read them, feel free to browse my
>> svn repo of profiles:
>>
>> http://www.be-linux.org/svn - click the drop-down at the top right
>> and select blfs-profile to get to them.
>>
>> Or if you need advice on a specific package, let me know.
>

> Thanks Jeremy.  I can certainly use the info.  I just ran into the
> xorg problem that requires the deletion of #include [linux/config.h].
> I can use your data as a reference. Thanks.
>  -- Bruce

Yep - you'll ahve the same thing with xine-lib as well.  But, this one
*MAY* get fixed in LFS instead - not 100% sure yet - there's been minor
discussion about making our libc headers NOT error out when kernel
internal files are included....but nothing definate.

Also, Not all the patches I have referenced there are in the patches
project yet.  If you can't find them, try hitting
ftp://be-linux.org/belfs/blfs-patches.

-J-