SF and

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 22 08:19:47 PDT 2004

Our page of SF is _really_ old.  It says we are on version 4.0!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lfs/

Matt - do we want to keep that page up to date?  Also, I could not find
an LFS project on FreshMeat.  I did, however, find a page on the
LFS-Bootscripts that Jeremy U put up.  There is also a BLFS page.  Do we
want one too?

I can do the updates (have to get on the admins list for SF) if you want
me to.  I was thinking it might me a good idea to put this on your "put
out a new version" checklist.

Thanks
James