SF and FM

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 22 13:46:15 PDT 2004

Matthew Burgess wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:19:47 -0500
> James Robertson <jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
>
>>Our page of SF is _really_ old.  It says we are on version 4.0!
>>
>>http://sourceforge.net/projects/lfs/
>>
>>Matt - do we want to keep that page up to date?
>
> Yep, I think a redirect to our mirror page
> (http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/) would be adequate though - saves
> having to maintain stuff at 2 different places.

OK, sounds good to me.

>> Also, I could not find an LFS project on FreshMeat.  I did, however,
>> find a page on the LFS-Bootscripts that Jeremy U put up.  There is
>> also a BLFS page.  Do we want one too?
>
> Looks like you found it already :)

Yea, I was being dumb.  The interesting this that both Jon and I
stumbled on is if you query on 'lfs', then the BLFS project shows up,
but not plain LFS.  If you search on 'linuxfromscratch' then you get the
page.  This is probably a FM search/index error.

>>I can do the updates (have to get on the admins list for SF) if you
>>want me to.  I was thinking it might me a good idea to put this on
>>your "put out a new version" checklist.
>
> It already is, thanks :)

I looked at the SF page and it is not changed, so I would assume by your
answer that you have the step in your update list, but have not gotten
around to changing SF.

Thanks
James