Organizational structure / People page

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 22 19:22:10 PDT 2004

On Tuesday 22 June 2004 08:25 pm, Archaic wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 07:12:17PM -0400, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> > I know there needs to be a number of changes, but I need help with
> > the team lists.  Please check this page or edit it to accurately
> > reflect the current organization structure.
>
> I would if I could log into the !*#%&^%@ thing. Here's what I saw
> that needed changed:
>
> HLFS (add titles):
> Toolchain Editor: Robert Connolly
> Daemon Editor: Ryan Oliver
> Networking Editor: Dagmar D' Surreal
>
> LFS:
> Toolchain Editor is Ryan Oliver
>
> BLFS:
> Add me as a BLFS editor.

Changed.

> > http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=LFS-Acknowledge
> >ments
>
> Change my email to lfs.org and add me as a BLFS editor
> Use Dagmar's lfs.org address

And changed.
Thanks!

You probably had trouble logging in because Wiki's generally expect
CamelCase.  That is, one Capital letter followed by some lowercase,
then another cap followed by more lowercase.  So, MickeyMouse would
work, but not Mickeymouse.  For you,  you'd probably have to do
something like ArChaic.  Not ideal, I know, but well, [shrug].

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net