SVN repsoitory now live

Bertrand JUGLAS bertrand at juglas.name
Wed Jun 23 05:15:20 PDT 2004

Hello,
when i go on http://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ it writes me:

An Exception Has Occurred
Python Traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/viewcvs/lib/viewcvs.py", line 2630, in main
     request.run_viewcvs()
   File "/usr/local/viewcvs/lib/viewcvs.py", line 264, in run_viewcvs
     self.rootpath, rev)
   File "/usr/local/viewcvs/lib/vclib/svn/__init__.py", line 317, in
__init__
     self.repos = repos.svn_repos_open(rootpath, self.pool)
SubversionException: ('Berkeley DB error while opening environment for
filesystem /home/svn/repositories/LFS/db:\nDB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error,
run database recovery', 160029)

i've tried many times but it always writes the same so i thought i
should report this error to this mainling list.
hoping it hasn't disturbed you,
Bertrand.