SVN repsoitory now live

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 23 08:40:48 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 11:15, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 16:17, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> > We're pleased to inform you that the LFS Book sources have now been
> > successfully migrated from CVS to SVN.
>
> If/when that SVN database problem is fixed, get rid of the LFS sources
> in CVS so people don't keep checking that one out. And update the script
> that renders the LFS book daily, currently still based on CVS checkouts.

Please don't do this without warn the website list first. There are some
scripts that still use the CVS' LFS source and _will_ break if CVS' LFS
module is cleaned up. Some of them:

update-website.sh
render-lfs-book.sh

Just give me some time to update the affected scripts (will do that along this
week and weekend) and then you can clean the modules already migrated to
subversion.

Thanks,
--
Anderson Lizardo