SVN repsoitory now live

Bertrand JUGLAS bertrand at juglas.name
Wed Jun 23 10:22:08 PDT 2004

Matthew Burgess wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:49:10 +0600
> "Alexander E. Patrakov" <see at the.sig> wrote:
>

>>Thomas Beneke wrote:

>>>run_viewcvs>     self.rootpath, rev)

>>>for > filesystem /home/svn/repositories/LFS/db:\nDB_RUNRECOVERY:
>>>Fatal > error, run database recovery', 160029)
>>><snipped>
>>
>>Looks like a permissions problem
>

> Indeed it is/was.  I've fixed the problem itself now (viewcvs works
> again), but I've still got to fathom out what caused the wrong
> permissions in the first place, so I can prevent this from recurring.
>
> Thanks for the reports and analysis folks,
>
> Matt.
Excuse me Matt,
but for me the bug is not solved because now it show me this message:

An Exception Has Occurred
Python Traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/viewcvs/lib/viewcvs.py", line 2630, in main
     request.run_viewcvs()
   File "/usr/local/viewcvs/lib/viewcvs.py", line 264, in run_viewcvs
     self.rootpath, rev)
   File "/usr/local/viewcvs/lib/vclib/svn/__init__.py", line 317, in
__init__
     self.repos = repos.svn_repos_open(rootpath, self.pool)
SubversionException: ('Berkeley DB error while opening environment for
filesystem /home/svn/repositories/LFS/db:\nPermission denied', 160029)

Now it is said directly in the exception description there is a problem
of permission.
Although thanks for your first answer.
Hoping to view the LFS's SVN repository live soon,
Bertrand