SVN repsoitory now live

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 23 10:28:23 PDT 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:22:08 +0200
Bertrand JUGLAS <bertrand at juglas.name> wrote:

> Excuse me Matt,
> but for me the bug is not solved because now it show me this message:
>

> An Exception Has Occurred
> Python Traceback
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "/usr/local/viewcvs/lib/viewcvs.py", line 2630, in main
>      request.run_viewcvs()
>    File "/usr/local/viewcvs/lib/viewcvs.py", line 264, in run_viewcvs
>      self.rootpath, rev)
>    File "/usr/local/viewcvs/lib/vclib/svn/__init__.py", line 317, in
> __init__
>      self.repos = repos.svn_repos_open(rootpath, self.pool)
> SubversionException: ('Berkeley DB error while opening environment for
>
> filesystem /home/svn/repositories/LFS/db:\nPermission denied', 160029)

Yep, like I said in my original response, I need to figure out what
causes this in the first place so as I can stop it from recurring.
Obviously I haven't done that yet, as it recurred :(  As it is, I'll be
monitoring this closely over the next few days, so please don't report
any further occurences of this problem.  You'll just have to accept my
apologies for any inconvenience that might be caused by this.

Best regards,

Matt.