SVN repsoitory now live

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 23 11:19:40 PDT 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:28:23 +0100
Matthew Burgess <matthew at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> I need to figure out what causes this in the first place so as I can
> stop it from recurring.

Well, it turns out the culprit was actually a combination of things.
viewcvs was the main problem though - any access to the repository
through viewcvs would mean people couldn't do commandline based
accesses.  This is now fixed via a patch to the script (to be submitted
shortly to the patches project).

As I said before though, I'll continue to monitor the problem just in
case it happens again, but I think it should be fairly stable now.

Cheers,

Matt.