SVN repsoitory now live

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 24 11:47:48 PDT 2004

On Thursday 24 June 2004 02:37, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:55:58 -0600 (MDT)
>
> "Nathan Coulson" <conathan at conet.dyndns.org> wrote:
> > same error with me
> >
> > nathan:~/cvsdir$ svn co
> > svn+ssh://nathan@linuxfromscratch.org/LFS/trunk/BOOK/bootscripts
> >
> > svn: Berkeley DB error while opening environment for filesystem
> > /home/svn/repositories/LFS/db:
> > Permission denied
>
> And same cause & solution.  Sorry Nathan, should be fixed now.

Hi Matthew,

I tried to checkout anonymously with

svn co http://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/repos/LFS/trunk/BOOK LFS

But it didn't work (well, it worked right after you announced the svn
repository availability, but not now):

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/LFS/trunk/BOOK'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/LFS/trunk/BOOK': 405 Method Not Allowed
(http://svn.linuxfromscratch.org)

I then managed to checkout only with:

svn co svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/LFS/trunk/BOOK LFS

Another problem: I can't use file protocol to checkout on belgarath:

$ svn co file:///home/svn/repositories/LFS/trunk/BOOK LFS
svn: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
svn: Unable to open repository 'file:///home/svn/repositories/LFS/trunk/BOOK'
svn: Berkeley DB error while opening environment for
filesystem /home/svn/repositories/LFS/db:
Permission denied

Can you give me the correct command to use on the update-website &
render-lfs-book scripts?

Thanks,
--
Anderson Lizardo