SVN repsoitory now live

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 25 10:24:15 PDT 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:10:33 +0100
The Old Fellow <nowhere at all.com> wrote:

> Matthew Burgess wrote:
> > We're pleased to inform you that the LFS Book sources have now been
> > successfully migrated from CVS to SVN.
> >
> > For those of you wanting to check out the sources, you can access
> > them anonymously via:
> >
> > `svn co svn://linuxfromscratch.org/LFS/trunk/BOOK LFS` (this will
> > get you the latest unstable version of the BOOK (i.e. not the
> > bootscripts, or anything else).
>
> I'd just like to report complete success running my fcron daily script
>
> to re-build the lfs book from the svn repository.
>
> Hiding the change to add the link in the xsl-stylesheets wasn't
> friendly though! (ln -s xsl-stylesheets-1.65.1
> xsl-stylesheets-current)

Apologies for not making this more widely known, and for forgetting
which list the discussions were actually on (I think the majority
of it happened on BLFS-dev).  As for hiding the change: This is an
open source project - it's impossible to hide it :)  It also, of
course, got mentioned in the relevant lfs-book message.

Cheers,

Matt.