Sporadic problems with belgarath

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 25 12:50:17 PDT 2004

Folks,

Just to keep you "in the loop" on this.  The problems with the LFS
server from last night/this morning have been resolved now, we think.
However, there have been sporadic problems tonight (from around 18:30
GMT onwards) with the routers on the sprint backbone meaning that
belgarath has been unreachable for many folks.  Unfortunately, this is
out of our hands, so please be patient while whoever decided to point
two routers at each other to play a nice game of ping-pong with our
TCP/IP packets realises and corrects their mistake!

Cheers,

Matt.