SVN usage documentation suggestion

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 27 22:57:21 PDT 2004

Kevin P. Fleming said the following on 28-06-2004 07:48:

> Ideally, if there's a way to rename these existing branches/tags that
> would be fantastic, but if you guys are not comfortable trying that I
> don't want to cause the system to have any more problems :-)

Renaming branch:
svn co svn_ssh://....
svn move v5_1 v5.1

A "branch" is technically just a directory...

And while we're cleaning up, we might as well remove the unnamed
branches as well. And remember, a move and remove is *also* versioned,
so we can always "svn co -r xxx" to retrieve the files.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans