Rendering Subversion version of HEAD

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 30 10:15:07 PDT 2004

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:15:56 -0500
Randy McMurchy <randy at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My apologies if this has been asked and answered, but I couldn't
> find anything in the archives.
>
> It appears that HEAD is being rendered and synced to the mirrors,
> but it's what is in CVS and not Subversion. Is there going to be a
> cutover date when Subversion will start being rendered during the
> scheduled cron runs.

I was going to respond to your previous post regarding this.  I'm going
to attempt to get a render-on-commit going tonight.  That is, as soon as
someone changes the book, a new version will be generated.  If this
works out successfully then I'll declare render-lfs.sh (our current cron
job script) obsolete for regular renders of the book, although it'll
need to be made svn-aware for when a release is made.  Anderson, can you
deal with this please?

Cheers,

Matt.