RFC, renaming loadkeys to console

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 1 00:57:53 PDT 2004

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:42:54 -0600 (MDT)
"Nathan Coulson" <conathan at conet.dyndns.org> wrote:

> I've been attempting to follow the internationalization threads,
> although my own personal knowledge is lacking.
>
> Anyway, it sounds like it is being planned for the LFS 5.1 release,
> and I was curious if anyone had any problems with using the console
> script that he suggested.  [more or less, a replacement for the
> loadkeys script].

*I* wasn't intending on putting this into 5.1, and am not even sure
whether Alexander was wanting or expecting it in that soon.  If those
involved with it are confident of it's completeness and stability then
I've no problems committing a patch in time for 5.1.

Cheers,

Matt.