Project Leadership - Moving forward

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 2 19:27:25 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

I've had some time to think about this subject, consider the different
options.

The idea of a team of people rather than one extra person has its merits
but I think it's too much for now. The only problem at hand that we're
trying to resolve is my lack of time to make quick decisions and move
things forward in a timely manner. It just needs an extra person who
does have this time available to get things moving and keep them moving.

I have talked with Matthew and he's still willing and able to do what is
necessary to get things moving again. And keep them moving too.

How it works out is that Matthew and I will be working together. He'll
be mostly the voice of authority for the next while on the mailinglists
so he can make those decisions and other things that need to be done.

Let's waste no moment and get things moving. I'm sure Matthew has a few
things planned already.