New PDF look

M.Canales.es macana at lfs-es.org
Mon May 3 12:06:10 PDT 2004

El Dom 02 May 2004 23:38 Bruce Dubbs escrbió:

> M.Canales.es wrote:

> I ran into that problem when I was doing my secure linux paper too.  For
> the pdf I broke the url into pieces.  Of course that breaks the html
> link.  I don't know if there is a good solution.  Long urls are just a pain.
>   -- Bruce

I'am thinking in a way tu put the URLs like footnotes without the need of
changing the XML tagging. This will have an output like:

"The following hint might give you some ideas for your troubleshooting: (see 1)"

1.- http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/downloads/files/errors.txt.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº 2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/