branch discussions?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 3 21:59:22 PDT 2004

DJ Lucas wrote:

> 6.1 devel obviously happens on hackers ATM.  Where is the home for 6.0?
>  I'd suggest hacker's untill 5.1 has reached release, but that doesn't
> really fit either.  Idealy, dev houses maintenace and current branch in
> the future, but thought it important to ask now for clarification.

I think it's pretty reasonable to discuss 6.0 issues on lfs-hackers; as
far as those of us that were messing with BE-LFS are concerned, 6.0 is
in "feature freeze" anyway, just waiting for 5.1 to get released, 6.0 to
get wider testing, etc. before it gets released itself. I doubt there
will be a lot of discussion other than for the very new stuff (like udev).