A new render of newxml

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at jeroencoumans.nl
Tue May 4 05:00:34 PDT 2004

Bill's LFS Login said the following on 04-05-2004 13:45:

> The "gurus" on this list grow increasingly smug and intolerable with time.

Having a bad day and taking it out on me?

> If you serve your users, rather than yourself, that *may* be a factor.

Another cheap shot. Please read my other replies in this thread on which
I speak of *compromise*, serving both text browsers and graphic browsers
the most usable and accessible experience for our purposes.

Just because some people like the convience of duplicated navigation
doesn't mean everybody needs them, especially when they actually slow
down navigation in text browsers and make them harder to *read*; a goal
which seems counter to what we're trying to achieve, namely get people
to *read*. I rarely use text browsers, so it's not *my* needs which I
try to serve)

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans