XML tagging: Chapter03 patch

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 4 12:40:03 PDT 2004

M.Canales.es said the following on 04-05-2004 21:29:
> El Mar 04 May 2004 20:53, Jeroen Coumans escribió:
>

>>Look at it this way: what is the best markup available which describes
>>this particular piece of content? Is it a paragraph with links which
>>should be displayed as a list, or is it a list of links?

I should add to the last sentence that the first description is about
the presentation (display), while the second is about the structure.
Semantically speaking, the second would thus be preferred.

> You are the expert in this camp, you have the last word ;-)

I'd hardly describe myself as an expert, but if I have the last word it
would be [ul] instead of [table] or [div]. :-)

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans