[RFC] Hotplug inclusion

Zack Winkles winkie at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 6 19:07:39 PDT 2004

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 10:02:48PM -0400, Joel Miller wrote:
> Zack Winkles wrote:
>
> >On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 07:35:23PM -0500, Archaic wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > > Also, when is the planned addition?
> >
> >6.1, ASAP.  Just waiting on everyone to agree.
> <snip>
>
> I'd like to see this in the 6.0 release too if that's at all possible.
> Are we in any sort of freeze on 6.0 yet?

Nope.  But since 6.0-pre1 will probably be out 5 minutes after 5.1 is
released, we're being somewhat careful about what goes in.

If the community comes to the agreement that it should be in 6.0, I
suppose it would be pretty safe to stick in there, seeing as how it's
an addition, instead of a diddle/fiddle with something already there.