New team members

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 7 14:00:21 PDT 2004

Folks,

We're pleased to announce another two additions to the LFS editorial
staff.

Manuel Canales Esparcia officially joins the team, after sending
many patches improving the layout of the book in both HTML & PDF
formats.  His official role is as maintainer of the XSL stylesheets,
although he's free to contribute in any other areas he feels
comfortable with :)

Alexander E. Patrakov joins the team after a long period of
contribution as part of the wider LFS-community.  He will be maintaining
areas of the book related to and affected by internationalisation(i18n)
issues.

We all wish them the best in their new roles.

Best regards,

Matt.