What is LFS anyway?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 9 05:49:34 PDT 2004

jeremy at jutley.org said the following on 09-05-2004 10:11:

> With the current level of development, LFS will be going places it never
> has before - don't fight it, guys, EMBRACE it!  you still have the option
> of not doing some of this stuff on your own systems, but the educational
> value is a definitive positive, and that's what's important, IMHO.

Jeremy, you obviously have a clear idea of where LFS development should
go, but I haven't seen you explain it anywhere clearly. Perhaps you can
explain your vision a bit more, because it clearly deviates from the
current path of development most people have embraced, and it will
require some convincing instead of attacking to take the rest of the
community in that way.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans