What is LFS anyway?

Jester 2.0 Jester2.0 at comcast.net
Sun May 9 16:30:11 PDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans said:

>The point is: networking beyond basic configuration of a static IP
adress really fits in >the BLFS world where a user can shop around for
the best software for their particular
>configuration. Some planning ahead and a paragraph in LFS will save our
users the reboot: >for extra packages, either download them in advance
or use the host distro.

+1

A section at the end with "some points to consider" I think is a very
good compromise to adding a lot of convenient packages to the book.

---