What is LFS anyway?

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Mon May 10 10:45:09 PDT 2004

On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 12:53:25AM -0700, jeremy at jutley.org wrote:

> Once again, trying to stand in the way of progress, now that we've finally
> got some development happening.

<snip from another message from Jeremy in same thread>

> And that's what the ENTIRE brouhaha was about regarding BE-LFS - CVS
> (where readline was added) is supposed to be a place where we can work
> with things, WITHOUT having to ask the entire god damn community "Is
> this ok" - which is a waste of time because noone can agree to
> anything around here anymore.  If it's going to go back to having to
> ask on here every time a change is made, I want no part of it, because
> quite honestly, I'm fucking sick and tired of the flames!

With an attitude like this, you will quickly become the biggest problem.
Open development means is "open". Not open to Jeremy and however agrees.
Tush did not flame, nor did I. We questioned, trying to reason out the
discussion and get the points and make some points.

--
Archaic

The Constitution is not neutral. It was designed to take the government
off the backs of the people.

- Justice William O. Douglas