What is LFS anyway?

Sébastien Maerten maerten.sebastien at laposte.net
Mon May 10 11:29:49 PDT 2004

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Richard A Downing FBCS wrote:
>
>> If we had a an offical format, individuals and groups could
>> collaborate on 'appendix' style, xml-based, rendered to fit-in with
>> LFS, 'how-to-make it work in situation-X'.

[...]

> Generally we call this BLFS.

Maybe this could be for things at the border of both? Of course there
would be much discussion about what to put there and people would never
agree about this after a few times (say, one week ;) ), but it seems a
good compromise to me. By the way, it would be a good starting point for
arch-specific features.