Navigational links

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 10 13:02:37 PDT 2004

M.Canales.es said the following on 09-05-2004 11:49:

> The issue about how to make the XHTML tagging for the navigational links and
> render it is still open.

What should the default presentation look like? This hasn't been
answered yet.

I propose horizontal, centered of links and the description of links
below them, equally outlined:

|		prev	|  up	| next		|
|	binutils-pass1	| home	| glibc		|

Alternative would be edge-hanging navigation, like this:

| prev			|  up	| 	    next|
| binutils-pass1	| home	| 	   glibc|

I think the latter is more clear because it visually seperates the
directions a user can take, and also establishes a better relation
between the "prev"/"next" and the page name.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans