Navigational links

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Mon May 10 13:05:47 PDT 2004

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 10:02:37PM +0200, Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> |               prev    |  up   | next          |
> |       binutils-pass1  | home  | glibc         |
>
> Alternative would be edge-hanging navigation, like this:
>
> | prev                  |  up   |           next|
> | binutils-pass1        | home  |          glibc|

I think up and home should be on both top and bottom. But as far as the
left/right margins being on the edge, I agree.

--
Archaic

Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to
prove that the other party is unfit to rule--and both commonly succeed,
and are right... The United States has never developed an aristocracy
really disinterested or an intelligentsia really intelligent. Its
history is simply a record of vacillations between two gangs of frauds.

- H. L. Mencken