Bootable CD

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 10 14:53:09 PDT 2004

Jeremy Huntwork said the following on 10-05-2004 23:20:
> I'm just suggesting including in the book the option, or even suggestion to
> use a bootable CD for the install, instead of requiring that the user
> already have another Linux system in place, which is how the book currently
> reads...

Very true, and IMHO also a good suggestion. We don't have any
restrictions currently for the host distro, although that may change
when kernel-2.6x and NTPL are merged into testing. At that point, we may
require a boot cd and certainly include text to point them out.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans