Guiding Principles (Repost)

Larry Lawrence larry at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 11 08:29:21 PDT 2004

"Jeroen Coumans" <jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote in message
news:40A0DDC6.3010005 at linuxfromscratch.org...
> I've read the introduction and it doesn't explain what you're saying.
> The preface does, as does the audience page.

Yes, you are correct, the Preface, not the Introduction, it still amazes me
how many haven't read it!

> It is not a bad thin, in
> absence of vision and leadership, to re-evaluate the principles of the
> book.

Yes, it is a bad thing.  You dilute or ignore the vision and leadership that
came before in favor of the vision that you (or anyone else that rewrites it
, including the community) has.

Get Gerard to rewrite it or leave it alone.

Larry
(Going back to Editing BLFS)

Larry