What is LFS anyway?

Don Smith dss-lfs at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 11 12:18:56 PDT 2004

Daniel Espinoza wrote:

The point was not that PPP isn't needed by many - obviously it is. The
point is that another large segment of users do NOT need nor want PPP
and therefore that is an invalid argument for including it in the book.

Besides I believe it has now been settled and networking beyond static
IP's will remain in the BLFS book.