Guiding Principles (Repost)

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Tue May 11 12:26:04 PDT 2004

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 04:05:58PM +0200, Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> That said, I found the preface/audience inadequeate in explaining these
> principles and have started rewriting it at
> http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=WhatIsLFS
>
> (reproduced here)
<..>

Very good, Jeroen. I'm with Larry that Gerard should have a hand in it,
but I think perhaps him editing what you've written (which is an edited
and expanded version of what he wrote) is sufficient. That way, there is
no mistaking whether or not the sentiments are wholly shared. Perhaps
send him that post and get feedback?

--
Archaic

I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution
which grant[s] a right to Congress of expending, on objects of
benevolence, the money of their constituents.

- James Madison, 1794